23 November 2011

Small Christmas tree at PC

I've done a craft tree for the last two years, but this year has been all about the decorations, so I decided to keep my tree simple this year.

It's little.

I found it at Spotlight for 5 dollars and decorated it with some decorations I already had as well as a few  new ones.

I also added the white fizz glitter. Last year's tree didn't have any glitter at all.

I plan to make another for Andrew (using decs I have already) for work. He likes having something on his desk.

Anyway, just wanted to show you!




Can see three of the Holiday Tags ornaments here. When doing smaller ornaments like these I use five layers rather than the standard eight.



A Holiday Tags ornament again.




Lots of fun things to make - rosettes, pinwheels, 3D ornaments.

Very cute.

Enjoy!

Started any Christmas crafting yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!