30 September 2011

Some fun things I've bought recently

Don't you love new things?

Oh man, I do.

Here are a few that I've bought recently that rock my papercrafting world. After all the typewriter searches there had to be some buying in there somewhere, right?


Amy Tangerine stickers.


Hello camera and sewing machine. 


And typewriter. 

Saw it, bought it. 

Please, no brainer. 

Plus it has a library card pocket sticker - love it. 


Typewriter stamp from Maya Road. It's called Tell Your Story. 

And I'm going to stamp "I love to tell our story" into our album with the typewriter right next to it. 


Hero Arts Retro Typewriter. 

Again, no thought for the brain on the purchase here. 


I saw these featured on a CHA update and knew I'd get 'em instantly. 

Oh my word, so cool - they're vintage spool buttons. 


Totally remind me of my grandma's threads that I have on display in my craft room.  


Tim's retractable craft pick. 

I've got a few craft picks, but I've had to ask Andrew for some red tubing to put over the end...no more, I'm going to try the retractable one and I think I'm going to like it.  


Oh, hello, cloud stamps...


...like really cool cloud stamps...


...to match my cloud punches.

Woo hoo...it's the little things that make me happy. 

Love the cute banner/flag stamps too. 


And the typewriter paper from Jillibean soup. 

Had to get it. 


Love the notes on it. 


Wanted this one from the new Amy Tangerine line too. 


Love the camera - going to cut that out and use it. 


Love the typewriters. 

Going to put this sheet through Grandma's typewriter and type "I love you, Andrew" on the paper there. 

Told him so the other night. 

He smiled. 

I did a little dance. 

We laughed. 

I love new things - they make both of us smile in one way or another!

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!