05 May 2011

Sizzix die request

Hey, I just saw these in my files and thought, Wow, they'd make great Sizzix dies...

I really like the postage stamp one - it's about 6" x 6".

And the scallop circle one with all the little scallops.

And the scallop square one, which is why it's in the post too.

Okay, so there's three, but if I had to pick one, I'd pick the postage stamp edge because there's nothing like that out there and it'd work great for man cards.

Thoughts?



























Thanks to Angie for the bear punch art - she used the scallop circle for the face, which I loved.

Sigh, looking at these makes me want to sit down and do something now. Again, if I had to choose, I'd make the top one again. Love it.

I don't often mix patterned paper with punch art like this, should try to do it more often.

Oh yes, the shapes I'd like to be dies are actually punch out shapes from Lily Bee. Really enjoyed using them.

Bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!