06 May 2011

Ah, cute...

Just wanted to post this card today for your viewing pleasure.

I don't have much to say about it except this:

1. I haven't been doing enough embossing lately.

2. This embossing folder is a must-have (Cuttlebug Happy Birthday one).

3. I love this card. I don't think I needed to mention that, but I had to. I just had to. I love punch art and it's becoming all a bit mushy around here. Can't be helping myself though...it's just the way I am.


5. I'm really digging my non-use of pen lately. I've really been pulling it back.

6. I'm also digging the non-use of the tracing tool around the edges of the tag there. Just love how clean it looks. I'm into clean, clean, clean right now.

























7. I'm still totally enamoured with baker's twine.

8. And I'm amazed how good it looks in photos.

9. And she has blush on her cheeks, can you see? Small round (light!) circles with a pink pencil. All the girlies I make get blush.

10. Last thing to say about this card? Maybe it could be made in boy colours too. Orange in place of the yellow and green or blue in place of the red.

Happy punching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!