29 April 2011

Just circles and a star...


Howdy peeps,

How's things?

Still truckin'?

Doing okay?

All's fine over here in Punch Art Fun world at the moment. Not a whole lot of crafting going on, but ebb and flow, it's all about ebb and flow. Are you crafting a lot?

Thought I'd share this cutie today. It's made using a star and my personal favourites - circles.

Circles - love 'em, collect 'em, need 'em in every size. That's how I roll. Get it? ha ha.

Anyway, the kitty cat is made from circles - head, body, paws, nose and even the accents. The ears are made from star fronds? Star points? Star bits...whatever they are.

And because you can't really tell, this is a little card. It's only about 5cm wide and 10cm high, something like that. Cute.

I'm not really a cat person, but this kitty is fine. Are you a cat person? I know you are Sue! And Liz!

Have a great day peeps (I sound like a teenager),

:o)

PS. Now, I've just realised (I just went into my files and stuff and I've come back) that I've posted this card before. This answers the question that didn't exist until now - Do you ever scrap the same photo twice? The answer is yes. Do you blog about the same card more than once? Um, yes!

10 comments:

  1. It's ok to blog about the same card twice as some people (me) must've missed that blog. It's a cute card anyway. I like cats but I don't have one as hubby doesn't like them. They're great to suggle with & pretty self sufficient animals. I had a 2 cats when I was a kid. One named toots & one named monty. Monty was a girl cat named after my uncle who was not very happy about that. I hadn't thought about them for a long time. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A typo on my comment:

    I mean snuggle with. Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i must have missed that one too! It's a cute card, even though we're dog peeps !-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya

    your work is awesome!

    for your outstanding craftiness you have been given a versatile blogger award.

    xxx clare the crafty cow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card... And I love cats too...
    Just some weeks ago, someone killed ours, Hana and Chuck, a mother and her som...
    OK... nobody is perfect...

    Good memories...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jammie,

    It's a pity that you can't have a cat. I didn't want a dog for a long time (well, ever) and then I told Andrew to get one because I knew he wanted one. Turns out I love him, so it worked out good. The life and times of a married couple, hey? One word, compromise. My sister was called Tooter when she was little! Glad you had a little trip down memory lane, that's nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I posted the cat card on the post that talked about me doing the scrap quiz (which I will get back to - it's definitely a series and I'm going to do it). Thought it was funny that I posted it twice, but turns out you didn't notice, so yay for that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rebecca, Yep, dog peeps. Probably won't ever see a cat around here unless it's walking down our driveway like one was yesterday. Must be a neighbourhood one. Glad you liked the card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Clare! That's nice of you...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Flavia,

    Wow, so sorry to hear that - how sad!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!