17 February 2011

Since we were talking about donuts...

...last week, I thought I'd post these today. They're keeping in with the theme and I'm all over themes.

They're not cards, per se, they're things.

Things that could be used as cards with a flap on the back, or not. They could just be used as gift tags or whatever.

Sometimes a small amount of space to write something is a good idea, don't you think? The card says it all most of the time, so the less I have to write inside is good.



Made the circle using my trusty (and very old, but still fab) Creative Memories circle cutters. They've been a good investment and I still pull them out and use them. Yep, 10 years later.

The icing is another circle of the same size that I trimmed with my regular scissors. I just wobbled them as I went around.

The Happy Birthday, oh, do you see the Happy Birthday? That's a Martha punch - I put off buying this one for a while, but I knew it had some serious potential and I would get it eventually. I was right on both counts. It's technically a border punch, but cutting the sentiment out rocks. Hey, I think I've talked about this before. I remember saying I wanted a Merry Christmas version...rats that they didn't do one.

And the little cupcake punch is from EK. So cute.

The scallop rectangle is Sullivans Pink (the biggest size).


This is my favourite.

It makes me smile everytime I see it.

:o)

See? I'm smiling now.

Hope you are too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!