22 December 2010

Just a quick one...

...using Tinsel and Twig.

I love that particular paper. That, and the red snowflake one that I used as the background when I was taking photos of all the cards.


I also love that Cuttlebug bauble shape. It's a punch as far as I'm concerned, so it's fab. And it cuts felt. A punch can't do that.

I spent a long time on this card, it doesn't look like it, but I did. That music note bit was the kicker. I knew it needed something and it took me ages to figure out what it was. Happens, hey?

Also, you can't really tell properly, but there's Stickles on the berries. The photo only picked up the glue part, not the glitter part. And you can't tell this either, but there's clear Glaze pen on the red flowers. They're shiny and look lovely in real life.

Hope you enjoyed!

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!