16 March 2010

Kit and sneak peek...

Hello there!

Remember I few weeks ago when I said that I was offering kits of my classes now?

Well, I'm teaching my Easter 2010 class at Photo Continental this week, which means I'm punching this week, which means you can be added to the kit list if you like!

All the details are in the 17 Feb 2010 post - just click on Class Kits under Labels on the right. It'll take you right there...

Basically, the kits are $29 (including postage to anywhere in Australia) and you pay by bank transfer.

Why not convince a friend to buy a kit too and then put them together, together? I know two ladies who've bought the kit are going to do that. Nice.

The photos are some sneak peeks of the class for you to enjoy...or be tempted by...ha ha.

Had so much fun making up this class - love the cards, they're really bright and colourful. My fave.

Okay, have a wonderful day!

:o)

PS. I just checked at Photo Continental and they have two places left at the class if you can make it on Saturday. Just call 3849 4422 to book.

PS. Forgot to say - the Easter class includes four cards and a treat box. Because of the work involved in the overall class (and that I have to fit it in three hours at PC), it's the five items this time. Just so you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!