15 March 2010

I checked...and a butterfly

Hello blogging friends,

On Friday I noticed the non-baby cards on the baby table and wondered if you did too.

Here they are...

I've shared them with you before...

I am absolutely sure you've seen these cards twice now.

Another thing I'm absolutely sure of?

I need to make them again just because I want to.

Will this happen?

Maybe, maybe not.
I'll probably change something when making them too, but something that won't change is the glitter in the cups.

Andrew approved.

"Nice subtle use of glitter there..." he said.

This is a card you haven't seen, aren't you glad?
Supplies and who makes 'em:
Embossing folder - Sizzix
Stamps - Hero Arts
Patterned paper - I think it's Cosmo Cricket, Girl Friday. I think.
Baker's twine - Martha Stewart.
Ink - Not sure - Colorbox, I think. It's just a pink ink. I'm not great with stamping and knowing all about it.
I know this, however...
I stamped the butterfly and wanted to add a little shine, so I sprayed it with some mist and the ink ran. My 'oh no' turned into, 'it's okay' when I moved the butterfly around so the mist would run all over it. Kinda liked the smudged, inky look in the end.
Told you I'm not great with stamping!
Have a great day, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!