09 March 2010

Butterflies

Hey there,

Just saying hello to you with a card share today...

This is a card I made when just playing at my desk recently.

I bought the butterflies from Spotlight in a pack. They're Bella, I believe.

The stamp is from Hero Arts - one of their messages sets.

And that's holographic glitter with the Stampin Up! roller dots background again. Notice I do the same things over? It makes sense to me to use the same stamp/technique/idea on a few cards at once. Plus, I get to do that fun thing more than once...works for me.

Now, the big question of the day - do the butterflies need anything in the middle?

Need? No

Could use something there? Probably

Why didn't I put anything in the middle? Didn't want to at the time.

What I would put there if I was making the card now? Pearls, I'd try pearls. Then rhinestones, then buttons. Or I'd flick the idea and just leave it like I decided to when I made the card.

Just keeping it real here, folks.

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!