Okay, that's not true. I do have stuff to report, but it's not much.
1. My photos are getting developed now.
2. I didn't get all the photos I wanted done because they weren't all in the folder. Rats. And I wasn't going to do a new order. Those forgotten photos have gone into the "just make it work" section of the DD book. That means I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
3. My photos won't be ready until Jan 19. We're currently in the busy season for photo developing.
4. I have a big pile of stuff to do with the book that I need to go through. All through December I kept putting all relevant DD stuff in the pile and it gradually got larger and larger. It's quite scary. Come on, paper's not scary, but the pile's a little daunting.
5. I might take a photo of the pile.
6. I might not. Too daunting.
And that's all I have to report.
One more thing. Got these photos done as canvases at Snapfish when they had 40% off. Andrew got the one of him and Cody for Christmas. He's wanted a dog for so long and I want him to remember this time of puppydom.
The quality is great and they both look lovely on the wall - would love to get some more done sometime.