19 October 2009

Flowers and the craft show

I'm lucky. My husband sometimes buys me flowers, but he also plants me flowers. Isn't that nice?

Last year he planted a flower garden for me and I photographed it two weeks apart. The growth was amazing. We probably had rain then!

He also planted this pot recently too. He thought I'd enjoy them, and I do! I can see them from the house and enjoy them all the time. So lovely of him.

They're pretty, aren't they?

Just letting you know that the craft show is on this week too from Weds to Sunday at the Convention Centre. Anyone going?

I'll be there demonstrating. And there'll probably be glitter involved! I get it all over me and it stays in the car for weeks...

Bye now!

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!