04 August 2009

More cards

Hi everyone!

A couple more cards to share with you. Here's the cute chickadee on a very simple card.

Ages ago I watched Kristina Werner make a scallop circle using a big circle with little circles stuck on the back. Very cool idea and knew I had to try it. But just recently though I wanted to see if I could make a square version. After a bit of trial and error with sizes, it worked.

The hardest part is getting the circles to line up at the back, so I put them all onto my work surface in the square shape and dropped the cream square on the top. So, the card is simple, but it's a bit of trickery to get it to work. The scalloped circle version is a lot easier to make!




And here is another bee card. Used the scalloped oval Nestabilities dies to make the bee hive and the tag is a Nestabilities set as well.

That's a big-ish card too. About 6 inches square. Big cards are good - they give you more space to work with... I make all sizes, do you?

Cute giraffe coming tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!