03 August 2009

Just some cards



Just wanted to share these cards. They're using different types of Nestabilities dies, as well as punches of course. Because the dies are regular shapes, they work with the punches really well.

In the apple card the cream layer is using the Labels One set of dies. Very nice shape that. I like how the edge of it is embossed too. The apple is cut from my favourite October Afternoon paper - it's from their Detours collection. Love those apples.

On the second card the flowers are made using the Classic Ovals set of Nestabilities dies. Also used some of the Scalloped Ovals dies too. And the bee is made using a music note for the body and a circle for the head. Debra means bee so it's fitting for me to make bees and use them on my cards. I cut the grass with my knife. Had the cardstock on the cutting mat and pulled the knife towards me. I find it easier to do those types of cuts vertically.

Will share more cards soon.

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!