26 August 2009

Dahlias

Hi fellow crafters,

Have been making few different flowers lately that I thought I'd share with you.

I've blogged about these Dahlia Nestabilities before. I used them for the clown's collar, and as flowers themselves. They were cream with a blue background. Check the list on the sidebar under cards if you'd like to find them.

On the card below I added hymnal paper as a layer. It adds a different touch, don't you think?

And that's glitter on the button too.





These other flowers are similar to the one on the card except they've been cut between the petals, so each could be pinched for a more 3D look.

There are six flowers, back-to-back. They twist in the bottle, so I wanted them to look good from both sides.

Something easy and fun for the middle of the table when you next have people for dinner?

Bye now.

Early Bird cards coming up next...

:o)

1 comment:

  1. Just amazing work with the Dahlia - love the effect all that layering gives and such a cute decoration Debra! Thanks for the inspiration! So glad to see you are still using the Spellbinders!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!