29 June 2009

Baby Baby...




How often do you have to make baby cards? Not often? Me neither. And yet recently I had occasion to make four at once. Worked out well because I'd just bought the Ducks in a Row collection from October Afternoon. I bought the 8 x 8 pad, journalling cards (always get those), the die cut shapes and a couple of the 12 x 12 sheets.
So the cards were made using the 8 x 8 pad (just cut strips from the papers I wanted to use) and the die cut sheets. Very simple, but cute. Not normally into the matchy, matchy thing because I never like all the designs in one line. Still don't, but I pick and choose what I do and just use those because honestly, it's just easier!
What's your scrapbooking quirk? (or quirks. I'm sure you have more than one...).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!