07 November 2011

Have you ever...

...sat down to do something (blog, make a card, crochet, cross stitch, scrapbook) and it just hasn't gone to plan?

I have.

I've had knotted cotton...

...technical difficulties...

...no desire to follow a plan or timetable...

...ideas, but no output with those ideas...

...no plan, but then good ideas and lots of output suddenly...

Hmmm, creative hurdles, I guess you'd call them.

Maybe, maybe not.

Basically all of it has equaled no blog posts...

The intention was there last week, but the computer said no. It ebbed!

My point is...I want to blog and I hope I will be back soon with something to share.

Something with pictures :o)

I realise they've been sadly lacking lately. I'm not apologising, I'm just sayin'.

Blogging (like anything else creative) ebbs and flows and follows the laws of inspiration and output. At least this blog does...

If it becomes a 'I've gotta keep up with this' chore, I'll be off the computer quicker than you can say 'I'd rather wash dishes.'

Laws and inspiration are two words that shouldn't be in the same sentence by the way, and that, my dear readers, is where the journey is, that is...

...Learning how to balance the inspiration and the law because let's face it, they both exist, and we need to heed both in some way or another.

It's all a process. I know where I am with it. Just trying to explain it to you.

Have a good day - nice spring weather and everything. I'm off to fix up my photos and sort out what I'm doing on here...it's all a part of it.

Bye now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!