07 September 2011

New Sizzix things

I've just noticed that Sizzix is bringing out dies with matching embossing folders - Cuttlebug did this a few years ago with some Christmas designs.

Here's the flower one - what do you think? That embossing folder is nice by itself, I reckon, although I'm not a huge fan of that flower. Something about the shape doesn't work for me.

And here are all the others - I spotted eight (they're on a page with other things). Check out the other embossing folders etc on those pages...nice.

I hope they're Bigz dies with A2 folders...if not, no go for me. I don't do Sizzlits much and I don't do small embossing folders much either.

Just checked again and it's a tick, tick for both. A Bigz die and a (free) A2 folder, which means the price should be the same as a normal die. Hopefully.

My favourite is actually the snowflake although it doesn't snow where we live. Looks more like a doily to me anyway.

Just out of interest - here's the snowflake (doily) on a card. I do not like it in kraft (I'm very opinionated today). What I do like are the holes - perfect for hanging end on end, or side by side, for a garland.

And while we're at it - I like this one even though it's got nothing to do with anything else in this post. Make sure you click on the blackline pic of the die, so you can see what it cuts out. It's a card base with a scallop edge. Nice and simple - perfect for my punch art cards.

Enjoying your click clicks today. Just a bitta fun.

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!