24 August 2011

Boy banner

We've had the cards for the fellas, but what about the decs?

A banner?

What else is there?

I think it's fairly obvious that I like banners...







And every party needs an invite...



The speech bubbles are a good way to dress the info up a bit...of course I didn't write any time/date info because it's a fake party...but still, you get the idea...



Having a few of these in one's stash (mine is very low at the moment) would be good, I reckon.

Very useful to whip out at the appropriate time and hamburgers are a guy theme, I'd say.


Do you like the red or yellow scallop better?

Today I'm leaning towards the yellow because it stands out more. And I like the red in between the yellow and white (ie. light, dark, light). 


Here's the banner at PC. 


And here's the Sizzix die set I used. 

You'll notice I followed the colours on the pack pretty much. Took the thinking out of it for me! 

Well, I hope you enjoyed. I think I'm going to make more circle cards in the future. Kinda like 'em.

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh Debra,what a fabulous banner. Oh to have that sizzix die.Is it very dear? Havent sen it here. You are the best,honestly.
    Thankyou Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dee,
    You can see the die set here http://www.photocontinental.com.au/products/290483 - just copy and paste into your browser and it will take you to the page on Photo Continental's website. The set is $29.50 and stock is limited (it's been out for a while). Glad you like the banner - the circles are all just cut with a circle cutter and the scallops are big punches, but you might have Nestabilities or similar. Hope all that helps you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!