04 July 2011

My name is Cody...

...and I'm at the BEEAAACCCHHH!

I love the beach!

I love the beach!

I love the rocks!

I love the sky!

I love the birds that fly around and tease me!

I love the water and I can't wait to get in it!

What?

What's that?

You want me to turn around for a photo?


Was that good enough? 

Can we go yet? 

Can we go yet?

What??? 

You want me to come there for a photo?

What's with all these photos, anyway?

I don't even know what a photo is!


Okay, will this do? 

Yes, I'm smiling. 

Yes, I'm happy. 

Yes, I'm free except for this darn harness thing, which I hate, but I'll put up with, because I'm at the BEEEAAACCHHH!

Can we go yet? 

Can we go yet?


Ah, yes, now I'm at my happiest! 

I am swimming!

I am free!

I love the water!

I'm just waiting for you to come in with me!

(No chance)

I know I'm going to have to have a bath when I get home because it's cold, but I'm willing to put up with it, so I can be in the water now. 

I love you two! 

You're good owners! 

If only every dog was so lucky!

No, mate, we're the lucky ones... 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Debra! Cody has to be the most adorable dog ever, I so love your little stories, thanks for bringing a smile to my face (this coming from a dedicated cat persone lol) but for Cody I think I could be a dog person (but shhh don't tell my cats!) Hope you guys are good? Not working too hard and I hope you are getting in a lot of creating!

    Thanks for the blog visit, I am always sneaking a peek at yours, just love reading your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz! Thanks for your lovely comments about our doggie - he's snoring away on his bed right next to me right now. So funny. Even his snoring is funny! Ha ha about him making you (maybe) want a dog. I know, I love that he's cute too. Thanks for dropping by to say hi - glad you like my stories too. I just write about whatever I feel like at the time...it's all pretty unplanned!
    Bye now, have a great week with the kids...PS. Not a whole lot of creating in the papercraft department at the moment...more crochet happening :o) Still creating, just a different sort. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Debra, I also love your wee stories about Cody----and the photo,s. I have an older version(dont know if that correct spelling lol) he is 13 now and age is catching up on him. He is slow and stumbles a lot. But hey,when yr the equivilent of 93 in human years, yr allowed to stumble huh.
    Just been to a SENZ show where I discovered the "magic" of dimensional magic. Love the stuff, shoving it on everything. Even asked the hubby if I could paint his nails with it. You will know the unprintable answer.

    Have a great day. Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dee,
    Glad you like them! I remember you mentioning your dog - he has an interesting name if I remember rightly? Yep, allowed to stumble at that age. I met a guy walking his old dog and she stumbled - he said it was an inner ear thing, I think. I love Dimensional Magic too - great stuff! Makes good glue too for buttons and metal things. Very sticky stuff. Bye now, thanks for saying hi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!