07 June 2011

Birthday kick

Since we've been on a birthday kick lately, I thought I'd share these today. 

Bunting again...I've loved adding bunting. 

Baker's twine - loved that too. 



Been starting to add a bit of stamping to jazz things up a bit. 

The stamping's the speech bubble, I wrote the 'eat me'. 

The pink on the cupcake is Cotton Candy Stickles - it's one of their distressed ones. They are more glassy than glittery. Nice. 

The little hearts are from a Martha Stewart border called Cherish Hearts, I think it is. With so many border punches out there now there's a lotta little bits can be used with regular punch art, yes? 


Folded the back piece to make a flap to glue onto the front. 

Don't know what you call this technique. I think I say that every time I use it. 


Can tell you what punch I used though. 

It's this one from McGill. Mine's a button punch, but they make it in a lever now. Yep, this one in a lever. Gotta love that. I'd love that.

Doing away with the buttons was the best thing the punch companies ever did.  

And using Sizzix dies was one of the best things I ever did. Love 'em. The card base is this one - Scallop Rectangle #2. 

Enjoy your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!