23 July 2010

Sizzix

So, Sizzix dies are really just big punches (to me) which is why I've been collecting a few to add to the old punch collection.

A few nice ones have been coming out lately. I particularly like the Tim Holtz Alterations ones - Baroque and Styled labels for example.

All this week Tim has been releasing sneaks of his new lines on his blog. It's been interesting to see what he's been doing. I'm not into the whole grunge thing, but do a Jennifer McGuire and use them with bright colours. Actually, Tim and Jennifer did a joint class and they taught exactly the same things, but with their own style - his grunge, her bright. Pretty cool concept.

Check out Tim's blog here to see the new stuff - there's Distress Stickles, stamps etc etc. A lot of stuff.

The July 22 post shows his new Texture Fades. My favourites are the Postcard/Sheet Music Set one and the December Calendar/Holiday Words set. Nice.

I also like the new mini-Baroque and mini-Ornamental die shapes that go in the current ones to make a nesting layer (on July 21 post). I hoped they do that. Hope they do one for the curly label on the Styled label die. I like that one a lot.

Sizzix stuff, gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!