20 July 2010

New from Fiskars

Hey there,

Since we've been talking about new things, I found these new punches from Fiskars. They're not out yet, I don't think, but will be soon.

Here's one of their new Everywhere Punch Window System punches. As the name says, you can punch it anywhere on your page. Interesting!

They have a couple more punches in the range - check them out here. There's also info on how they work and all that on there too.

And what about some new borders?

They have six coming out including this cupcake one. Good thing about this is that you could use the punch out bits as actual cupcakes. If they're not too small, that is!

See the rest of the border punches here. The first six are the newest ones. I'm glad they're doing a few more borders.

Oh, and a cloud! I'm loving it and that it comes in at least two sizes. Love the shape of it too.

Clouds make great clouds, but they're also good cupcake tops and clown hair. Loving it, loving it!

Click here to see the rest of the Squeeze punch range. The newest ones are at the bottom.

And did you know that Fiskars has a Craft TV channel? Each episode is about 10 to 15 mins and they feature all sorts of different crafts, not just paper craft. I sometimes turn the computer monitor a bit, so I can watch things like this while I'm at my desk. Fun.

Enjoy the online browsing!

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!