29 July 2010

Another close up shot...

...for you.

This card is from my Vintage Inspired class. Wanna come?

I'm teaching it at Photo Continental on August 21 (details in sidebar).

Call (07) 3849 4422 to book. Would love to see you there!

Also, did you know you can shop online at PC?

Here's their Scrapbooking Clearance section - some punches are on special. And here's the regular Shopping section. Lots to have a look at there.

Of course the shop itself is worth a visit too. I mentioned that we need shopping trolleys in-store because the shop's so big and I wasn't surprised to find the manager has been trying to get some. It's the shipping price to our great island that they're trying to get down. I told ya, mortgage payments, mortgage payments.

Bye for now, talk soon,

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!