29 July 2009

Lots of links

CHA Summer is on in the States this week and I've been looking around the net to see what's new. Here's some links if you'd like to look too.

Sizzix is coming out with a 12 x 12 embossing machine. Are they going to have 12 x12 embossing folders too? They've also got some smaller embossing folders coming out as well (the Cuttlebug type ones).

New punches from
Fiskars. They do have four Christmassy type punches coming too.

Martha Stewart and EK punches.

EK punches.

All
Martha Stewart punches.

I like this one.
Loopy! And here's a little how-to video about it.

New
Cuttlebug embossing folders. Nice!

I love Christmas papers. Here's My Mind's Eye
Colourful Christmas and Merry Days of Christmas.

And Cosmo Cricket's Jolly By Golly (I like the vintage bits on the elements).

That's all for now. Hope all the links work for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!