25 July 2009

Favourite things right now...


I was taking photos today of some cards I'm going to post in the future, and I decided to take a photo of my favourite things right now.

And the nominees are:

1. 3" scallop punch from Marvy.

2. Ledger paper from Making Memories in an 8x8 pad (having it in the book really adds to the appeal of it).

3. The Corner Chomper from We Are Memory Keepers. Love it. And it chomps well!

4. The Basic Lowercase Letters set of alphabet stamps from Hero Arts with a Zig pen.

5. Chipboard pieces for cards. The flowers are from Early Bird.

And the winner is...

All of them!

I'm particularly happy with the whole using the pen to ink the stamps, rather than using an ink pad, because it's just so much easier. Draw on stamp. Breathe on it a bit if necessary to re-moisten it. Stamp. Easy.

Oh, how I love paper and tools :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!