25 June 2009

Ledger paper



Today's flower is still using Girl Friday paper, but this time the whole thing is on grid paper from the same line. Gosh, I love all the lined papers out there! And they make great card bases. The paper itself was a little thin, so I adhered it to cardstock to give it some weight.

And I sewed the button onto the flower before putting it on the card. Must pull out the needle and thread more often. I'm not a sewer, but I like this kind of sewing.

Bye for now... :o)
PS. I just found this a while a go courtesy of the girls from Write. Click. Scrapbook. It's a site of printable papers! Useful for you? They even have Yahtzee scorecards. I used to play Yahtzee with my Granny a lot. Still have some of her scorecards. They're probably 30 years old and have her distinct handwriting on them. Never chucking those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!