16 December 2011

Rip punch...

Well, it doesn't happen often, but sometimes things go wrong and you've got no option but to bin it.

I had to bin a Martha punch - Vintage Ornament, I think it was called.

Pity because it was quite pretty.

The binning could've been avoided if I'd've just used some cooking spray before I punched. I knew it was sticking a bit in there...

Anyway, as you can see, a lot of work was done on it to save it by Andrew and his dad. Andrew checked it one night and then the next day before work and his dad checked it during the day while he was here fixing the computer. He and I worked on it for an hour, but he deemed it unfixable.

Sad.

We tried.





"When in doubt, take everything out," he said. And he did. All the bits came out and were checked over and put back in.

I was in charge of the silicone spray. Andrew brought up the big guns from his tool box downstairs before he left and I sprayed it at will.

Could've done with it in the very beginning like I said...Don't do it to yourselves! Get up! Spray those punches...they'll thank you for it.


And what do you do when you've tried everything and you know you have to throw it away, but you just can't right then?


You have a cup of tea.

It fixes everything...

Bye bye punch, you were good while you lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!