31 May 2011

At the moment I'm loving clowns...

...in all shapes and sizes because they're colourful and fun to make while watching Doris. 

These are some oldies, but they're still goodies. I love that about punch art. They stay good forever and only need to be tweaked. 




Sorry if the images are a bit fuzzy, they seem it to me. 

Still working out my colours. I've found some card in the cupboard and I'm sorting through that that see what's going to work. Unfortunately I don't know their names, but they're Bazzill smoothies. Haven't seen much of that range around, have you? 

Okay, cards to make and sort, bye now!

2 comments:

  1. These just "sing" off the page. Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dee, Thanks! I love the bright colours...make me happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!