09 October 2009

He's grrreat.

Hi fellow crafters!

Are you looking forward to the weekend? Yep, me too.

A quick card for you today. What do you think of this guy? He's old...old as in I made him years ago. You know, I don't even know if I have that sun punch anymore.

There's two big sun punches for the mane, two smaller ones (trimmed) for the hair over the face, circles for the ears and head, and then a heart for the nose.

No sun? Could use a flower maybe? One with a lot of petals. I've done that.

As you can tell, I've added a piece of blue card to give the photo a bit of colour. Why not make the card with a blue base and then the cream layer inside that? Would look nice and bright.

Okay, have a grrreat weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!