08 May 2009

Cute treats...

I love making cards, but I also love making other things to give to people as gifts, thank yous or just-because-I-want-tos. Here's the little Easter treat I made for my sister-in-law. Took only a few minutes. Love that Girl Friday paper! (from Cosmo Cricket)

Treat for my brother. Used a bit of Snorkel here (Cosmo Cricket) and a couple of punches, ie. circles and corner rounder.

Another great use for a punch - a prop! :o) The little plastic bag is just stapled in and this one has a ribbon to finish it off. Here you can see the benefits of using double-sided paper because it looks nice from the inside too. These are so fun to make. The hardest part is working out how long to cut the strip of paper to fit the bag!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!