02 August 2014

Things

I just wanted to drop in and say a few things.

I'm here.

I'm okay. I've been through a bit in the last year and I just haven't been able to be here...on here. That's the thing with blogging - the culture of it allows no time for quiet or reflection or just life. Keep pumping stuff out - that's the requirement. I blogged regularly for years and I loved it, which is why I did it. But I can't do it if my heart just isn't here. You know what it's like in your creative life - ebbs and flows, things change and you just have to go with it. Fighting where my heart is just doesn't work for me. And right now, my heart is offline.

I'm not signing off from this blog, nor am I committing to it. I'm just leaving it sit so the right people find what they need here. They're still looking and I hope they go away happy.

And to you - those of you who have read, commented, emailed and supported in different ways - thanks for meeting me here and smiling and enjoying what I had to offer. I so appreciate it. Thank you for buying my books. Thank you for supporting me. I don't know what the future holds, but I want you to know my time here was special and I thank you for being a part of it.

Debra :o)


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!