27 May 2013

30 Days - Day 27 - Cleaning!

Done, done, done, done, done!

I've been sorting, cleaning, cleaning out and organising for the last five hours. What started as a three minute clean, turned into a big clean out!

I was going to organise and purge some stuff today, but not everything. 

The thing is (and this kinda gets me) you can't even tell I've done anything!!!!

All the rooms look the same...

All the spaces look the same (bookshelf, scrapping area, my craft room), but I know what's changed. 

I know what I've gotten rid of.

I know what I've cleared out. 

You'd know too if you could see the boxes of stuff. There's a lot there - some still very useful; just not needed by me anymore. 

It's amazing how much stuff gets caught in the cracks of our lives...

Like, I knew I had a few things I wanted to go through, but I had no idea how much stuff I was going to find. 

A lot, a real lot.

Again, huge correlations between emotional cleaning out and physical cleaning out. 

People may not be able to see on the outside what work I've been doing, but I know.

I know.

And I am pleased :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!