26 May 2013

30 Days - Day 26 - Why am I Writing at This Time of the Morning?

Not sure, but I'm here.

I've been waiting out a party and dealing with stuff in my room. I'm moving a few things out - just reducing some clutter. 

I guess after the emotional clean up comes the physical one. 

Creating new habits in one area helps in another? Seems to. 

It comes down to excess, staying in balance and keeping a check on things. 

Gotta say too, when the emotional stuff is more balanced, the physical stuff is easier to manage. 

All makes sense.

I feel like things are a changin' a bit...I could be wrong, but I'm not. Maybe I'm just feeling the changes that have already happened and they're sparking new ones...It's all good...most of the time. Too much at once can be too much. 

Anyway, time to go, bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!